Monday 5 December 2011

TYPOGATEUX


I have been thinking of ideas for my Typogateaux entry, I decided from the start that i didn't want to do a cake, as i thought everyone would do this and wanted to try something different.
I looked at some recipes online to see what sort of dessert/cake i could make.

General research into desserts

From looking at desserts on the bbc website i decided that i wanted to do something with jelly/gelatine. I thought that this would look really good and its something different to do. I couldn't find any sort of recipe on the bbc website for this, so i searched in google.

Here are some images of jelly desserts.





I really like the idea of the ones either layered up or colours within each other.
After looking further i found out that the one with colours inside each other was called Stain Glass Jello and it is really easy to make. So this is what i am going to go with. 
Now just the design!

No comments:

Post a Comment