Thursday 1 March 2012

Lecture Notes// History of Type








This Lecture was my favourite lecture of them all. This was because it was the most direct link to graphic design and something in particular that i fins interesting and interested in myself. I have never really looked into the history of type in that much detail, so this lecture gave me lost of new information and i learnt new things throughout it. The lecture was taken by Richard which also made it better as it was a lot more fun, he was a good lecture speaker as he made it interesting and didn't just speak to us all the way through. 
From this lecture i have taken the information and done my context of practice practical brief on this subject. Using this information has come in useful for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment