Wednesday 21 March 2012

Qus Qus//Design Company

A graphic design company that i found looking through another blog. It is mainly editorial and typography based work, which is what i love, so this was a great find for myself! Ive looked through the whole website and there isn't a piece of work i don't like, its awesome, a definite favourite at the minute.

http://qus-qus.com/

About:
QusQus is a graphic design studio founded by Dima Kuzmichev. We love magazines and books, presentation booklets and annual reports, typography and high-quality paper. We develop trademarks design and visual identity.

The studio works for a wide range of clients from various areas, regardless of their scale. Our works achieve success also due to our clients, who share our approach to design and who appreciate individuality and quality even in details.

Currently we are working with clients from Saint-Petersburg as well as from other cities. We are always glad to see you and are open for cooperation! Call +7 (921) 325 0959 or write to us hello@qus-qus.com.

Dima Kuzmichev
My name is Dima Kuzmichev. Everything began while I was studying at the institute, at the information design department. Even at the first courses I worked as freelance designer and was engaged in identity and graphic design projects. I became one of the creators of two magazines (ShowOff and ThreeSixty), also I worked there as a designer and art-director.

After graduation I started to work with Zambezy ID agency, where I was engaged in identity developing and creating of various printed production.

Later, looking for bigger clients, I joined to VolgaVolga agency, where I worked with such clients as Megafon, Web Plus, City Tour, Ingosstrakh, BFA Bank, Baltimore, Baltic Pearl, Land Aspect, Pen&Paper, Pioner Cinema, North-West Telecom, Smart Telecom etc.

So with some accumulated experience I decided to open my own studio. And now I have more time and possibilities for making high-quality projects.












No comments:

Post a Comment