Sunday 5 January 2014

OUGD601 // Dissertation // Practical // Publication examples

For the publication, I want to to create a bespoke publication, one that is of high quality and showcases what you can achieve with print. In order to do this I will use different paper stocks, formats and create a sense of interactivity within the publication. The whole idea of the publication is to put into practice some of the ideas and techniques discussed within my dissertation. On point that was made was about the originality of work, as you find this is stronger with print work, because nothing can ever be replicated in the same way. To enforce this within my own work, I am not using any inspiration or looking at other similar publications, I want it purely to be my own work. 

These are just some examples that show the type of publication that I will hopefully create. These illustrate a bespoke publication, that present high quality design. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment